Monday, November 26, 2007

Keith Jarrett My Foolish Heart Pop Music CD Review

The exceptionally talented Dad creative person Keith Jarrett have released him cadmium entitled My Foolish Heart. I am very confident and happy to denote that I believe Keith Jarrett fans, and Dad fans alike will be pleased with this one. With the release of My Foolish Heart Keith Jarrett's artistic excellence is on full show as Jarrett have once again delivered a superb aggregation of paths that could very well be him best work to date.

This cadmium literally catches your attending right from the start with Four and won't allow travel until the very last short letter of the very last song Only The Lonely, which by the manner is another great track.

Pop music fans will acknowledge some of the well known subscribers on the undertaking including Jack DeJohnette and Gary Peacock plus a few other luminaries as well.

Listen to this cadmium and I believe you'll happen there's not much to dis-like astir it. The songs are inspired, the production is simply outstanding, and Keith Jarrett is clearly in top form. So much so that if you're level mildly into Dad music you'll bask this album.

While the full record record album is outstanding some of my favourites are path 2 phonograph record 1 - My Foolish Heart, path 2 phonograph record 2 - You Took Advantage Of Me, and path 7 phonograph record 2 - Only The Lonely

My Bonus Pick, and the 1 that got Sensitive [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is path 5 phonograph record 2 - Guess I'll Bent My Crying Out To Dry. Outstanding!

My Foolish Heart Release Notes:

Keith Jarrett originally released My Foolish Heart on October 16, 2007 on the electronic countermeasures Records label.

CD Path List Follows:

DISC 1:

1. Four

2. My Foolish Heart

3. Oleo

4. What's New

5. Song Is You, The

6. Ain't Misbehavin'

DISC 2:

1. Honeysuckle Rose

2. You Took Advantage Of Me

3. Straight, No Chaser

4. Five Brothers

5. Guess I'll Bent My Crying Out To Dry

6. On Green Dolphinfish Street

7. Only The Lonely

Personnel: Jack DeJohnette (drums); Keith Jarrett (piano); Gary Peacock (double bass).

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home